Ice-Vibe Cold Knee Wraps
Ice-Vibe Cold Knee Wraps - Full is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
At last, a knee boot with advanced therapeutic properties! The Ice-Vibe® Knee Wrap is a rechargeable massage boot backed by leading research, offering both cold and heat therapy for everyday health optimisation or injury rehabilitation. Contoured to fit your horse's knees while allowing full movement, these knee boots are easy to use and highly effective. The gel beaded liner wraps easily around the knee, followed by the outer boot containing the massage panel. Stretchy pockets allow for easy insertion or removal of panels, and secure Velcro fastenings prevent slipping.
The Ice-Vibe® Knee Wrap boots vibrating action helps boost circulation in your horse's legs by creating a massage effect which helps to stimulate the lymphatic system to help eliminate soreness and swelling and improve circulation. Combining cooling with massage therapy effectively treats strains, ligament and tendon damage. Using the gel liners at room temperature or as warm packs (immersed in warm water, not microwaved, for a few minutes before use) combined with massage increases blood flow to the tendons and ligaments, making them more elastic, helping to reduce the risk of injury before exercise.
Perfect for addressing everyday wear and tear on joints or as part of your holistic injury rehabilitation programme to activate your horse's natural healing process. Featuring a smooth outer to repel shavings and an ergonomic easily adjustable design and fit.
Includes two knee wraps, two cold packs, two massage panels, one charger & a lightweight 'airflow' mesh and a fabric storage bag.
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Ensure all Velcro is closed prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Pull into correct shape whilst damp to maintain shape during drying.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your turnout packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
Need to know
- Ice Vibe Batteries to be charged for 4 hours.
- Do not leave any batteries uncharged for longer than 6 weeks.
- Do not use on horse until after they have been washed down and scraped. This will reduce the chance of any water getting into the charge ports.
- Panels and batteries need to be disposed of in a recycling facility.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free shipping on orders over $250within Australia